Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to GordonJenkins. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). This includes, but is not limited to, any links to affiliate products or services.
- You agree to indemnify us and each of our officers, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and licensors (collectively, Affiliates/Referral Partners) in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by them arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions, or any other default or wrongful conduct in relation to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, on the part of you or any of your Affiliates/Referral Partners.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Promotions and Competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion of contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Any material you send to us on or via our website will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary unless it is indicated otherwise. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information. We will be entitled to use any such material which has not been indicated to be confidential or proprietary for any purpose at our discretion.
You must not misuse this website. This means you will not act in a way that we would deem to be inappropriate, unlawful or prohibited by any laws applicable to our website. You agree not to access and use the website to violate, or encourage the violation of the legal rights of others; engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity; distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature; and for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose. If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
Conditions of Purchase
In the GordonJenkins online shop hosted by Kartra (“Online Shop’), GordonJenkins offers electronic books (“Ebooks”). By placing an order through our Online Shop you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to these Terms. GordonJenkins reserves the right at its sole discretion not to supply certain customers, to apply limitations of quantity or value, and to rescind acceptance, in whole or in part, of any order containing incorrect information, whether this results from technical malfunction or any other cause, or in cases where the order is in conflict with the conditions of purchase.
When you make an order, you will receive an acknowledgment email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and our billing agent has debited your credit or debit card.
You must provide your personal information in order to make orders in the Online Shop. Please ensure that when you register and activate your account, you provide us with accurate and current personal information. You are responsible for keeping your username and password details secure and for all use and activity carried out under your username.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) unless otherwise stated. Ebook prices are in United States dollars (USD) and include sales tax. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
Credit/Debit Card Payment Security
Any financial information you provide to our website is not held by GordonJenkins, it is directed to our billing agents who ensure the highest security for the processing of your credit/debit card transactions. Data is encrypted for the customer’s safety. GordonJenkins cannot be held responsible for a security failure originated with our billing agents or other suppliers.
When making a purchase through the Online Shop, you will be given the opportunity to review your order, shipping details and provide your credit or debit card information (accepted credit cards only). After entering your financial information and submitting your order, you will receive confirmation as to the success or failure of your transaction.
Purchased digital content shall be delivered to you by making the ebook available in electronic format. You have 7 days from the time of purchase to download an ebook. Ebooks may only be downloaded once but can be transferred on up to 6 personally-owned devices. If you download digital content, the file may be stored on the end device that you use personally. The following in particular are not permitted:
- making unauthorised additional copies, in particular on end devices or media to which third parties have access;
- adapting digital content, and publishing or exploiting the item thus made;
- passing on digital content to third parties, or making it available to the public (including intranets).
The above rules apply to digital content in its entirety as well as any part that is protected by copyright (individual chapters/articles, photographs, diagrams etc.) GordonJenkins reserves the right to block or forbid access to the retrieval of ebooks access to digital content that has already been downloaded if you have acted in breach of these Terms.
Cancellation, Returns and Refunds
Customers are not entitled to refund or exchange unless specifically stated at time of purchase. If stated, the customer must contact GordonJenkins to request access to a refund application form. The refund application form must be completed and returned within 7 days of the date of purchase. GordonJenkins will resupply corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly supplied ebooks through our websites if notified within 48 hours of purchase. GordonJenkins will not resupply an ebook that has been lost due to system failure, accidental deletion or other causes beyond GordonJenkins control. It is your responsibility, once supplied, to ensure the security and integrity of the ebook files, within the limitations of the licence granted on purchase of the ebook. If there is a problem with your ebook, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org